Copper oxychloride (expressed as copper (Cu))-52%w/v
ALMOND TREE: Apply from the beginning of the discoloration of the leaves (BBCH 92) until the beginning of the bud development (BBCH 00). From harvest to pre-flowering. Dose: 2 – 2.8 l/ha
OLIVE TREE: Apply from the beginning of the leaf development (BBCH 10) until the specific colouring of the fruits increases (BBCH 85), making one application in spring and the other in autumn. If both applications are made in spring, an interval of 10 days between applications should be done. Maximum dose: 2,02 l/ha. A single application may also be made at a dose of 0.25-0.3%. Dose: 2 – 2,6 l/ha and a solution volume of 800-1000 l/ha.
Product: Fercrisa Cobre 52
Fercrisa Cobre 52
FERCRISA COBRE 52 is a concentrated suspension (CS) of Copper Oxychloride (52% w/v)
- ALMOND TREE: Dents, Bacteriosis, Sieving, Monilia and Spotted.
- HAZELNUT: Bacteriosis and Monilia
- EGGPLANT: Alternaria, Anthracnose, Bacteriosis and Mildew
- SPINACH AND SIMILAR: Alternaria, Anthracnose, Bacteriosis and Mildew
- STONE FRUIT ORCHARDS: Dents, Bacteriosis, Sieving, Monilia and Spotted.
- POME FRUIT ORCHARDS: Bacteriosis, Monilia and Spotted.
- LETTUCE AND SIMILAR: Alternaria, Anthracnose, Bacteriosis and Mildew
- WALNUT: Bacteriosis and Monilia
- OLIVE TREE: Repilo and olive knot
- HERBACEOUS ORNAMENTAL PLANTS: Mildew
- WOODY ORNAMENTAL PLANTS: Mildew
- POTATO: Alternaria and Mildew
- TOMATO: Alternaria, Anthracnose, Bacteriosis and Mildew
- TABLE GRAPE: Bacteriosis and Mildew
- WINE GRAPE VINE: Bacteriosis and Mildew
FORMAT: 5 L CONTAINER
Deseas saber más sobre este producto?
Te ofrecemos asesoramiento técnico integral sobre los mejores productos para tus cultivos, forma de
aplicación, épocas de tratamiento, cuidados específicos, planing de abonado, etc.
Would you like to know more about our products?
We offer you comprehensive technical advice on the best products for your crops, their application, treatment times, specific care, fertiliser planning, etc