Total nitrogen (N): 6% w / w
Almond trees———————————————————-———200-700 Kg/Ha
Product: Fercrisa Biosuelo PD
Fercrisa Biosuelo PD
Organic fertiliser of animal/vegetable origin
Organic fertiliser of animal/vegetable origin for basic dressing or top dressing in arable soils. It is an excellent basic dressing, complete, practical, and effective in extensive and intensive crops. Provides Organic Nitrogen, Phosphorus Oxide and Potassium Oxide of slow liberation minimizing lost by leaching. Ensures staggered basic nutritional needs of crops over long periods of time and increases the soil organic matter content.
Its high organic mineral content allows it to make a great basic dressing fertiliser, practical and very effective in extensive and intensive crops.
The slow liberation of its nutrients minimizes lost by leaching and ensures staggered basic nutritional needs of crops over long periods of time
Fercrisa Biosuelo is a natural product rich in organic matter, which improves the humus content of agricultural soils. Its use presents many advantages:
- Increase the cation exchange capacity, favouring the processes of plant nutrition and the release of elements present in the ground.
- Helps with the moderation of abrupt temperature variations in soil.
- Increases the porosity, aeration, and drainage.
- Enhances soil biological component, increasing the microbial life that facilitates the decomposition of organic matter and the formation of assimilable phosphohumic complexes.
- Increases the rhizogenous action (formation and development of roots) increasing the absorption and utilisation of nutrients.
FORMAT: Pellet: 25 Kg -30 kg bags and 500 kg -600 Kg Big Bag
Deseas saber más sobre este producto?
Te ofrecemos asesoramiento técnico integral sobre los mejores productos para tus cultivos, forma de
aplicación, épocas de tratamiento, cuidados específicos, planing de abonado, etc.
Would you like to know more about our products?
We offer you comprehensive technical advice on the best products for your crops, their application, treatment times, specific care, fertiliser planning, etc