Animal and vegetable Organic fertilizer. NPK fertilization background or dressing. Excellent fertilizer, comprehensive, practical and very effective in intensive and extensive
crops. It provides organic nitrogen, phosphorus oxide and potassium oxide, slow release preventing leaching losses. It meet growing demands in stages. It increases the organic content
of agricultural soils.
For its low moisture and high organic content regardless other factors, each kilo of Fercrisa 5-5-5 equals 4-8 kilos of manure.
Applications and forms of action
Its high content of organic nitrogen gives an excellent basic fertilizer, practical and very effective in intensive crops.
The slow release of nutrients minimizes or prevents leaching losses and covers the nutritional needs of crops in stages over extended periods of time.
Fercrisa 5-5-5 is a natural product chloride free. It is a product rich in organic matter which improves the humus content of agricultural soils. Its use has the following advantages amongst
- Increased cationic exchange capacity, favoring.
- Plant nutrition processes, and removing blockages.
- Moderation of soil temperature variations.
- Increased porosity, aeration and drainage.
- Improved soil biological component for increasing microbial life and the formation fosfohúmics assimilable complexes.
- Increased formation, development of roots and stimulating action, resulting in a greater absorption and utilization of nutrients.
Extensive Crops: Apply with a fertilizer machine before or during planting.
Horticultural Crops: Apply localized or incorporated into the soil within 15/20 days before the date of sowing or transplanting. Incorporate water to begin immediately to star the release of
nutrients. When the application is made in rows, place the seed or root ball about 10/15 cm from the fertilizer to avoid risk of burns.
Fruit: Apply localized or incorporated into the soil about 15 cm deep.
Olive: Apply and then perform a surface work or incorporation into the soil at about 10/15 cm deep by plough.
There are not any known incompatibilities with other products or crops.
Not any known toxicological problems arising from the use of the product.
Declaration of the raw material origin
This product contains plant tissue waste (60%) and animal manure (40%), complying with the Regulation (EC) No. 1774/2002.
Records – Certificates
- Approved for organic farming under RCE Regulation 834/2007 and NOP.
- Product registered MARM.